Library developed in C# that allows to use the astrometry.net plate solve service
Currently the control of outputs and reading of inputs are supported.
This library is under the LGPL license. This means that you have the right to use it (by using the DLL) both in free and commercial software. You are required to specify the following points in your software documentation :
- That you are using this library in your software
- That this library is licenced under the LGPL license
- You must put a link to the library project repository
You can use the code under following conditions :
- The code must remain licensed under the LGPL.
- Any modification of the code (correction, additions, change, wrapper, ...) must be licensed under the LGPL. Any other code in your application can be licensed as you wish
For complete information, read the GNU LGPL License
This software is free, but any donation is welcome